CNC Lathe Machinist
HAMPTON, VA 236661324
CTR is seeking CNC Lathe Machinists in the Hampton Roads, VA area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
CTR Group is a full-service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for a CNC Lathe Machinist job in the Hampton Roads, VA area click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
- Candidate must have experience in the set-up and operation of CNC Turning Centers to manufacture parts to customer prints and specifications.
- Candidate must be able to perform minor program edits on Fanuc controlled CNC machines.
- Candidate shall be required to inspect work during machining operations to verify that quality standards are met or exceeded.
- A working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is desired.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and possess their own tools as well as able to communicate effectively with co-workers, programming personnel and supervision.
- 10 years of CNC Machining Experience.
- High School or Equivalent Education.
- Mori Seiki SL-35 with Live Tooling
- Daewoo 230 MS with Live Tooling and Bar Feed
- Cincinnati Talon 208
For a complete job description please complete an application at careers.Ctrc.Com/
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.