Indianapolis, IN | Contract
CTR Group is seeking a Licensed A&P Mechanic in Indianapolis. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Generous pay rates plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this A&P Mechanic job in Indianapolis click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Responsible for airframe overhaul, repair or modifications including assembly, disassembly, and repair. Will also work on engine parts and systems. Assist with set up and tear down of equipment, tools and supplies. Will be required to tow and move aircraft during maintenance tasks. Assist with cleaning parts and components during repair and assembly.
- Aircraft structure repair manuals
- FAA AC 43.13-1B
- Experience with corrosion detection
- Corrosion removal skills
- Application and removal of wash etch and alodine
- Application of primer
- Knowledge of rivets, bolts, screws, nuts, and washers
- Very skilled in repair, installing and maintaining components of aircraft and sheet metal
- Must pass DOT test
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.careers.ctrc.com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified