Activities Coordinator/Recreational Attendant
Williamsburg, VA 23188
CTR Group is seeking Activities Coordinators in Williamsburg. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $10.50/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Activities Coordinator job in Williamsburg click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Promote resort's recreation activities and facilities to adults and children, e.G. Trivia contests, pool and outdoor games, and educational programs from food/beverage tastings to local storytelling. Encourage and register guests for activities, maintaining equipment and facilities. Welcome and acknowledge all guests and anticipate their service needs. Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales. Extensive walking is required. Seeking outgoing, friendly personality.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience desirable
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to interact well with adults and children
- Able to talk in front of a group
- Ability to walk for extended periods
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must be able to work variable shifts and must be available to work every weekend
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified