Brake Press Operator/Sheetmetal
Newport News, VA 236031366
CTR Group is seeking Brake Press Operator/Sheetmetal throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates Dependent on Experience, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Brake Press Operator/Sheetmetal job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Brake Press Operator/Sheetmetal set up and operate a shear & CNC Press Brake for fabrication of light gauge sheet metal products.
- Proficient reading mechanical drawings for machine and tooling setup and precision sheet metal, flat layouts and bend deductions
- Operate CNC press brake in a safe manner
- Complete quality checks on first article and completed parts
- Perform necessary maintenance activities on equipment
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 85 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified