Chester, VA 23836
CTR Group is seeking a Construction Administrator throughout the Chester, VA area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $18.00-25.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Construction Administrator job in Chester, VA click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Electronic and paper filing
- Maintaining/ordering office supplies
- Expense reporting
- Construction material scheduling, ordering, pricing, submitting
- Prepare/review/assemble bids and quotes
- Tool check-in/out and tracking in ITAC s management system
- Delivering tools, equipment, materials to jobsites
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Adobe, Procore is a plus
- Proficient written, verbal communication, math skills
- Ability to learn and apply Customer-specific software tools
- Valid Virginia driver s license
- High school diploma
- At least 5 years-experience with the responsibilities listed above
- Attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to carry tools, equipment, materials up to 40 lbs; load/unload from truck
- Must pass criminal background and drug test
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified