Chesapeake, VA 23320
CTR Group is seeking Contracts Specialist throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at Dependent on Experience, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Contracts Specialist job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Contracts Specialist requires management of assigned prime and subcontracts, to include cost bid preparations, negotiations and contract closeout functions. Disciplined in Government Contract Administration to include: negotiating and terminating contracts, preparing costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules.
- Contract statutory/regulatory compliance.
- Drafting and reviewing Non-disclosure agreements (NDA's), Teaming Agreements and Subcontract Agreements
- The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified