San Diego, CA 92106
CTR Group is seeking an Equipment Manager / Crane Operator in San Diego, CA. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay: $25-50 DOE
- Direct Hire Opportunity - Relocation available for the right candidate
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical HRA, Profit Sharing, Bonuses, and paid holidays and sick time.
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Equipment Manager / Crane Operator job in San Diego, CA click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Responsible for Haul-out operations and maintenance of equipment. Requires operating the crane and directing other members of the team for boats up to 70+ft.
- Crane Operator, 90-ton lattice boom crane
- NCCCO LBT Crane License
- Must have working knowledge of mechanical systems related to the maintenance and operations of the crane.
- Experience or learn to operate and maintain a 30-ton marine railway, forklift, and scissor lift
- Marine repair skills preferred
- Must have skills in basic mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified