Chesapeake, VA 23320
CTR Corporation is seeking a Diesel Truck Mechanic throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $20.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week.
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday!
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Diesel Truck Mechanic job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900.
The Diesel Truck Mechanic will be responsible for preventive maintenance, all major jobs will be contracted out, transmission, clutches, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of extensive knowledge of diesel and gasoline engines, manual and automatic transmission, cooling and air systems and other related components, mechanisms and systems.
- Preferred knowledge of Caterpillar engine, Cummings Diesel engines, and International engines.
- Possessing a technical degree, certification, or at least three years of equivalent technical experience is highly preferred.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.