Newport News, VA 23607
CTR Corporation is seeking an Electrical Designer in the Hampton Roads area.
- Expand your career with a growing global employer!
- Work on innovative products as well as the highest level of quality and customer orientation.
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs.
For Instant Consideration for this Electrical Designer position in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Will work closely with Engineers and Senior Designers preparing design drawings for manufacturing, assembly and installation and operations of finished products.
- AAS Degree in Design and Drafting or equivalent.
- Preparing detailed drawings of assemblies, subassemblies, and installations using Creo 3D Modeling and preparing 2D CAD Drawings.
- Prepare ECN s and other engineering documentation.
- Work with engineers for the design, installation, testing, analyzing and maintenance of electrical products, equipment and systems.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified