Newport News, VA 23607
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: HEAVY EQUIPMENT
LOCATION: NORFOLK, VA
SALARY: $86K - $110K
Generous Relocation Assistance is available
Seeking an Electrical Engineer to research, develop, design, and test electrical components and systems to be used in heavy equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- A.A.S. Degree in Electrical field and 2 years of electrical engineering experience
- 5-6 years of electrical engineering experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong experience with design of mobile equipment
- Harness design and box layout expertise
- Strong schematic creation and troubleshooting background
- Good technical writing skills and speaking skills
- Well versed in voltage drop calculations and harness layouts.
- Electrical system layouts and optimization
- ECR and MRP experience
- US citizen
- Valid driver's license
- Able to obtain a passport
- Able to obtain Mine Safety & Health Administration certification (MSHA)
Some usage of a cad package for creating harnesses, etc.
Schematic packages such as AutoCad electrical or E3.
Very familiar with EN 474, ISO 13849
Design for manufacturing and service
EOE M/F Vet
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85, 000.00 to $110, 000.00 /year