Newport News, VA 23606
CTR Corporation is seeking an Engineer in the Hampton Roads area.
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Engineer job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Engineer is responsible for the design mechanical and electromechanical systems.
- Serve as project leader or sub projects from larger programs, as needed.
- Research and analyze data for customer design proposals, specs and manuals.
- Must have 7+ years in mechanical design and drafting and strong background in GD&T
- Must have a DOD Security Clearance to the Secret Level.
- Must have strong background in mechanical and structural design techniques with a preference in aviation and aerospace.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified