HVAC Installation Mechanic
Smithfield, VA 23430
CTR Group is seeking a HVAC Installation Mechanic in Smithfield, VA area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $20.00 hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this HVAC Installation Mechanic position in Smithfield, VA area click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The HVAC Installation Mechanic will perform skilled work in the installation of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems.
- Installs commercial heating, ventilating, & air conditioning systems including power wiring from load side of disconnect, control wiring, minor gas and condensate piping, refrigerant piping if needed, refrigerant recovery, duct & insulation, evacuation, charging, & test procedures.
- AC certification preferred, but not required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified