Health and Safety Analyst
Newport News, VA 23607
CTR Corporation is seeking a Health and Safety Analyst 2 in the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $27.23 35.83/hr, plus overtime as needed
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Health and Safety Analyst 2 job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Health and Safety Analyst 2 is responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions and takes preliminary samples and measurements of hazardous forces and toxic substances, removing hazards and/or protects employees by guarding, revising work procedures, and training or requiring use of protective clothing and personal protective equipment.
- Takes effective steps to ensure that workplace conditions comply with applicable federal and state occupational safety and health standard provisions of any labor agreement, ensuring that all required records are prepared and maintained.
- Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections and in any procedures that may follow a citation.
- Investigates, prepares, and forwards as required reports on injuries and fatalities.
- Conducts safe work procedures training courses.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified