Housekeeping Aide-Public Space Attendant
Williamsburg, VA 23188
CTR Group is seeking Housekeeping Aides / Public Space Attendants in Williamsburg. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $10.41/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Housekeeping / Public Space Attendant job in Williamsburg click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Assist Housekeeping Team with maintaining cleanliness, attractiveness, and safety of public areas in vacation resort community. Drive golf cart from one side to another. Report any maintenance problems, or safety hazards. Deliver excellent customer service to vacationing guests. Will operate the golf cart to deliver items to the guest villas. Will be responsible for cleaning all public areas, incl. Fitness center, hallways, conference rooms, lounges, and restrooms. This includes vacuuming, dusting, cleaning windows, etc.
- Prior Housekeeping experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Valid driver s license and good driving record
- Must be able / willing to work every weekend
- Physical stamina required: will be lifting, stooping, walking, kneeling, bending throughout the day.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified