Verona, VA 24482
CTR Corporation is seeking Lead Engineers throughout the Charlottesville area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Lead Engineer job in Charlottesville click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Lead Engineer is responsible for the daily supervision, coordination and oversight of the engineering design team.
- Responsible for all end product detailed designs for product line of transmission parts.
- Create and check Bill of Material (BOM).
- Interact with Product Engineering to resolve design related issues.
- BSME or BSEE or similar degree with at least 5 years of design experience in rotating machinery,
- Previous management experience of design department for product designs strongly preferred.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified