Verona, VA 24482
CTR Corporation is seeking Machinists throughout the Charlottesville area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Machinists job in Charlottesville click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Machinist will set up, adjust and operate various CNC and Manual.
- Reading gauges such as micrometers and calipers, height and depth gauges, bore gauges, etc.
- Perform high volume, low volume and 1st run machining projects.
- Setup machines and perform edits utilizing knowledge of G&M codes.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified