Bremerton, WA 98314
CTR Corporation is seeking Outside Machinists in the Bremerton, WA area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Competative Rates!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Outside Machinist job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
An Outside Machinist is skilled in the installation of propulsion machinery, sea valves, steering gear, anchor handling equipment, elevators, pumps, ventilation fans, cooling coils, refrigeration units, compressors, weapons systems, remote operators, radars and antennas.
- Minimum of 3+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties. Must be able to gain access to military installations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the installation of propulsion machinery, sea valves, steering gear, anchor handling equipment, elevators, pumps, ventilation fans, cooling coils, refrigeration units, compressors, weapons systems, remote operators, radars and antennas.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 85 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified