Painter - Brush & Roll
Norfolk, VA 23502
CTR Corporation is seeking Brush and Roll Painters throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $10.00-27.31/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Per Diem may be available depending on the project.
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Brush and Roll Painters job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Brush and Roll Painter must possess knowledge, skills and abilities to the preparation of wood, fiberglass, and metal surfaces for painting, and paints parts, equipment, interiors, and exteriors of ships, boats, and shipyard and marina buildings, using brushes, spray guns, and rollers: Mix solvents according to formula, and immerse parts in solution or wash surfaces to remove grease, rust, scale, and dirt.
- Minimum of 1+ years or recent military experience performing comparable job duties. Must be able to gain access to military installations.
- Demonstrate proficiency in one or more process.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified