Chesapeake, VA 23323
Seeking a Spray Painter/Powder Coater for a small machine shop in Chesapeake, VA.
Schedule: 2nd Shift; Monday - Friday, 4: 30pm - 5am.
Will be working in a machine shop environment spraying the surface of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material. Some of functions of the painter powder coaters include but are not limited to the following; Clean, deburr, polish or grinding items of metal, plastic, or rubber, using hand tools or powered equipment to perform any combination of tasks. Goal is to produce quality finish on precision sheet metal components.
- Must have previous painting/powder coating experience in a machine shop environment.
- Experience with enamels, urethane, epoxy and military standards.
- Experience painting/powder coating aluminum and steel fabricated items from prep to finish.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen
EOE M/F Vet