Chesapeake, VA 23323
CTR Corporation is seeking Product Designer throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Product Designer job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Product Designer will be responsible for creating designs for product components and accessories as well as general arrangement drawings for sales support.
- Maintain engineering schedule.
- Utilize Inventor and AutoCAD Design CAD Software to prepare drawings.
- Check Bill of Materials for accuracy and completeness.
- Prefer a BS in Engineering, Design or related discipline and at least 5 years of work experience in product design in a mechanical environment.
- Experience with rotating equipment a big plus.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified