Newport News, VA 23602
CTR Group is seeking Production Machinists throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Production Machinist throughout Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Production Machinist is responsible for setting up and operating Computerized Numerical Control (CNC) Machines in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in CNC Equipment in a manufacturing setting.
- Should be experienced in setting up runs, changing feeds and speeds, and performing change overs of machines.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified