Chesapeake, VA 23323
CTR Group is seeking a Productions Supervisor throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Productions Supervisor throughout Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Production Supervisor is responsible for oversight of day to day machining, welding and fabrication and painting activities to ensure timely and quality completion.
- Assigning and scheduling work projects.
- Following up with jobs to ensure they meet scheduling and delivery guidelines.
- Must have experience as a machinist with previous planning and scheduling experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills and organizational skills. Excellent computer skills.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified