Bremerton, WA 98314
CTR Corporation is seeking Riggers in Bremerton, WA. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Competative Pay Rates!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Rigger job in Bremerton, WA click Apply Now !
Riggers are responsible for lifting, moving and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads aboard ship and in the shops.
- Minimum of 2+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties.
- Demonstrate proficiency in lifting, moving and positioning machinery, equipment, structural parts, and other heavy loads aboard ship and in the shops
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 to 100 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.