Security Installation Technician
Newport News, VA 23606
CTR Group is seeking Security Installation Technician in Newport News. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $19/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Security Installation Technician job in Newport News click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Seeking Security Technician with active Secret Security Clearance to work in buildings at Government sites and Navy bases. Will perform customer activities support activities involving installation, configuration, testing, training and maintenance of electronic, mechanical and video surveillance (CCTV) equipment, including:
- High School diploma or GED. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 6+ years of experience installing security, video surveillance, card access and alarm systems
- Must have active Secret Clearance
- Working knowledge of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meters, decibel meters, and communicating devices
- Certification and experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDSS), Access Control Systems (ACS), and/or Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) solutions such as Lenel, Honeywell or Bosch preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Employee is required to stand and walk, stoop, bend, and lift up to 40lbs throughout the day.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified