Security System Service Technician
Newport News, VA 23606
CTR Corporation is seeking a Security Service Technician in the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $18.00 25.00/hr, plus overtime as needed
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Security Service Technician job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Security Service Technician is performing system installations, upgrades, takeovers and wiring on CCTV, access control, intercom, intrusion detection, fire & life safety ad commercial and industrial sites.
- 3-5 years of experience servicing Security Systems
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment.
- Perform signal verification, system testing and troubleshooting
- Assist customer with downloads and device configurations
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified