Virginia Beach, VA 23455
CTR Corporation is seeking a Technical Writer throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Technical Writer job in Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
Ship Check Personnel; responsible for conducting ship checks onboard Navy Vessels of Work Notifications.
- Using applicable drawings and references, conduct ship checks onboard Navy vessels in direct support of the Planners to validate the Work Notification, determine the scope of repair, and provide the Planner with amplifying information to aid in Work Item development.
- Identify interferences and any other special circumstances that will impact the planning process and Work Item development.
- Document the ship checks with detailed information and photographs on the approved ship check forms in PDF format that can be used in the Work Item development and uploaded into NMD by the Planners.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, transit decks and perform work on Navy vessels and the harsh environments found in shipboard compartments.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.