Test Engineer - Autonous Vehicles
Newport News, VA 23607
CTR Group is seeking Test Engineer throughout the Hampton Roads area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Test Engineer throughout Hampton Roads click Apply Now !
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
The Test Engineer is responsible for researching, planning and designing tests for components and systems for new and existing vehicles.
- Analyze test data and write technical reports of test results.
- Direct technicians for particular tests.
- Lead testing activities for R&D of new vehicles.
- Assist in installation and operation of data acquisition equipment and sensors.
- Pro E or similiar 3-Modeling Software
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
For a complete job description please complete an application at www.Careers.Ctrc.Com
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified