Williamsburg, VA 23187 US
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Please apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking an ACCOUNTANT for a Government Contractor in the Williamsburg, VA area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Salary Range: $42.11 - $46.59 per Hour
Supervises the daily accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Payroll, and Delivery Order Administration. Makes sure that all accounting processes are running smoothly on a daily basis. Stands in as a back-up for the Leads when they are out and stands in as a back-up for the Clerks when the situation calls for it. Generates the Final CSCs and processes Delivery Order close-outs. Assists in different audits such as DCAA audits, 401K audits, and bank audits. Trains and helps the Admin Leads in trouble-shooting the accounting system while providing guidance when needed. Helps the Accounting Manager in enforcing Accounting policies and procedures as well as the company s policies and procedures. Responsible for initiating month-end close and performs analysis for journal entry. Performs other functions as assigned by the Manager.
- Undergraduate degree or higher in business or accounting (preferably).
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Government accounting practices.
- Must have a very good working knowledge on FAR, GAAP, and CAS.
- Must have excellent Excel skills (advanced level).
- Proficient in Microsoft DyNAV or Deltek Costpoint accounting systems.
- Possess a thorough understanding and knowledge of the contractor s accounting practices and Defense Contract Management Command (DCMC) requirements.
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
- Experience in processing AR invoices in government contract setting.
- Must have prior supervisory experience.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.