Hampton, VA 23669 US
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant / Office Manager for a Government Contractor in the Hampton, VA area!
This individual will be responsible for administrating the operations and human resources, developing, and ensuring all processes are met by company standards, quality management systems, best practices. Responsible for developing, organizing, maintaining, and keeping current information and generation and metrics for the company from cradle to grave. Outstanding organizational self-starter and time management skills to multitask and prioritize daily workload. Highly motivated, self-directed, and responsible contributor with the ability to pivot to meet the need of the moment.
- Duties include but are not limited to include calendar management, coordination, and facilitation of multiple meetings (e.G., assessments, planning meetings, project reviews). This role will also be heavy in documents and records management stewardship. The Administrative Assistant will work collaboratively with leadership and other stakeholder executive assistants.
- Maintain the calendar of the PM and support scheduling of key meetings on behalf of PMO staff.
- Coordinate and facilitate departmental, institutional, and external meetings conducted on-site and remotely utilizing electronic platforms (e.G., Zoom, MS Teams).
- Develop and maintain departmental and project specific websites.
- Serve as a steward of PMO documents and records, which includes tracking, coordination, and review of company documents.
- Arrange travel and assist in development of expense reports and reimbursement for non-corporate staff and consultants
- Draft and edit correspondence for variety of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Collect and prepare information for use in discussions and meetings
- Serve as the PMO training coordinator
- Assist in tracking department level projects, activities, and results
- Streamline effectiveness and efficiency of department administrative processes
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and work leadership to less experienced operations support interns.
- Participate in the continuing quality improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to establish, work and meet deadlines
- Other related duties as assigned
- Excellent computer skills
- MS Office proficiency
- HS Diploma required
- Two-year Associates Degree (Business Systems or equivalent) preferred, but not required
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Administrative Specialist serving functions similar or equivalent
- Knowledge of small office management systems
- Ability to attain a Public Trust clearance
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reston, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 5 years (Preferred)
- Office management: 1 year (Required)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.