Application Engineer - Genset
Highland, IL 62249 US
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team. Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking an Application Engineer - Genset. The position can be located from a home office anywhere in the US, preferably Central United States, as this position supports all of North America. This position requires up to 50% travel. Hybrid or Remote Work Schedule.
Salary Range: up to $120K with outstanding benefits
Base Salary plus Bonus
Relocation Compensation Available
Facilitate in the sales process by promoting the Company's products to potential and existing customers. Provide application engineering support to customers and group personnel for Power Systems Group products. Provide leadership and motivation to Sales representatives with training, product presentations, and seminars for customers as well as participation in industry functions. Provide detailed market feedback directly to Product Line Managers for use in product development, sales collateral and product roadmap planning.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Electrical Engineering and/or Licensed Professional Engineer in related field and/or a technical equivalence degree.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as an application engineer in power systems preferred, or five (5) years of experience in a related field.
- Candidates must have previous experience with gensets and/or control systems.
- Experience serving the Power Generation, Paralleling Switchgear, Utility T&D or Industrial Power markets is also a plus.
- Willingness to travel to complete essential duties (will not exceed 50%).
- Hybrid or remote work schedule.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.