Newport News, VA 23607
- Extraction of boiler tubes and tube ends.
- Installation of new tubes, which will need to be rolled, beaded and welded, and final closure/hydro testing of boiler.
- Applicant must be able to use hand and power tools (i.E. Drills and saws).
- Must be able to work long days.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Must have a clean background.
- Previous experience working on boilers, HVAC, or in an Industrial environment is preferred.
Full-time, Temporary (5 month project)
up to $30/hour, based on experience
Newport News, VA
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The summary of the typical functions of the job description is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the employee is not limited to and may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties may be assigned by the client.