CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Controller for a Manufacturing Company in the Baltimore, MD area for a direct-hire opportunity!
Position with outstanding benefits.
Salary Range: $120K to $135K (plus up to 15% bonus depending on company performance)
Relocation Assistance is Offered for the right candidate.
The Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the Company and its special operations to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with GAAP. In addition, this position is responsible for the accounting and accountability related to the organization’s government contracting responsibilities.
- BS in Accounting required
- 10-12 years progressive accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Controller
- Strong knowledge and application of GAAP
- Previous government contracting experience, FAR/DFAR, and DoD regulations
- Knowledge of multiple contract types (T&M, CPFF, FFP) and the applicable revenue recognition policies
- Strong working knowledge of cost accounting standards, indirect and direct cost allocations, projected/provisional rates formulation
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous payroll experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities & projects in a professional manner
- Ability to motivate and manage a team of accounting staff to ensure that the operations are smooth, collaborative, and effective
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Manufacturing experience preferred
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.