CTR Group is seeking an Industrial Security Director for the Shipbuilding industry in the Portland, OR area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Salary Range: $118K - $148K
Relocation Compensation is Offered!
The Industrial Security Director (ISD) will oversee implementation of National Industrial Security Program (NISP) at portfolio companies operating under Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI). The position will be appointed as the Technology Control Officer (TCO) and develop and maintain Plans that comply with FOCI mitigation strategy and ITAR/Export requirements applicable to US Government programs operating under the NISP.
The ISD shall assist in the establishment and administration of all intracompany procedures to prevent unauthorized disclosures and export of classified information, controlled unclassified information and technologies. This includes identification, assessment, and monitoring of export controlled information and technology risk, and the development of appropriate controls under the direction of the Empowered Official and in consultation with other subject matter experts.
This position operates within general parameters of the business unit but requires a self-motivated candidate that is capable of working in an independent or team environment with minimal direction. The candidate must possess the confidence to make critical security decisions concerning high value contracts and to implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information. The candidate will be required to support security self-inspections, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, develop and executes security activities to ensure company policies and procedures comply with government requirements.
- Degree preferred, but not required
- 10+ years of relevant experience supporting NISP activities, or other Government ITAR/Export compliance programs
- Must possess a broad knowledge of ITAR and Export administration regulations, 32 CFR Part 117, the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual rule, and DoDI 5200.48 Controlled Unclassified Information.
- Experience dealing directly with Federal government agencies
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Personnel Security Clearance
- Ability to do local travel and out-of-town travel (including air travel) up to 20% of the time with notice
- Certificate of Completion of FSO Program Management for Possessing Facilities from the Center for Development of Security Excellence.
- Export Compliance Officer certification (Preferred but not required)
- Certified Personal Protection Professional (CPP) certification or Physical Security Professional (PSP) certification (Preferred but not required)
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.