CTR Group is seeking an Electrical Designer. Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
The Designer works closely with Engineers and other Designers creating designs, 3D models, and drawings of a complex nature for mining haul trucks. This position performs difficult assignments requiring considerable initiative, resourcefulness, and design expertise and analyzes new and existing products to eliminate design issues in manufacturing assembly and operation. Exercises independent judgment in selecting and interpreting data based on knowledge of design intent. Provides advice and guidance to Drafters and works with other departments to provide engineering documentation and information. The Designer is responsible to ensure that products developed meet the required cost targets, technical specifications, and that projects are completed within the projected timelines.
- Will perform work under the direction of Engineers or Senior Designers.
- Drafts detailed drawings of assemblies, subassemblies, installations and piece parts as required in 2D & 3D Computer Assisted/Aided Design (CAD) packages.
- Modifies designs to correct operating deficiencies.
- Prepares Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) and other engineering documentation.
- Assists in investigating engineering design/production problems and initiates appropriate action.
- Promotes effective interdepartmental communications for joint design projects.
- Works with Engineers to design, install, test, analyze, and maintain truck components, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- Prepares Bills of Materials (BOMs) within the Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) system.
- Understands and complies with quality assurance requirements.
Associates Degree and 4 years of experience as an electrical design engineer in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.