Health Care Account Executive
Seattle, WA 98104 US
Are you an outside salesperson good at building relationships (especially in the medical and hospital community)? Are you a quota driven, self-motivated professional looking for a career in a growing industry with a growing organization? If so, this may be the position for you.
Salary: Up to $80K
Benefits: Paid training - Health savings account - Disability insurance - Health insurance - Dental insurance - 401(k) - Paid time off - Work from home - Vision insurance - 401(k) matching - Employee discount - Life insurance
Excellent pay with incentives as well as paid mileage for travel, paid internet, cell phone and laptop. Exceptional benefits package.
- Building relationships with hospital and skilled nursing and rehab facility professionals (doctors, nurses, case workers, social workers, etc.) To build referral networks.
- Building relationships with families of patients in need of senior living services.
- Consistent nurturing of professional medical relationships to maximize referral networks.
- Visit businesses, and families at local sites 5 days a week.
- Manage the sales process guiding families through the search process of finding the best senior living available
- Maintain contacts in Salesforce CRM system.
- Must have demonstrated experience in meeting individual sales quotas.
- Must be comfortable spending considerable time in hospitals talking to medical professionals.
- Must have consistent work history with demonstrated results in sales, account management and building referral networks.
- Must be comfortable talking to families who need senior living services and able to build connections with those people.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.