Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Columbia, SC 29209 US
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking a Service Technician Heavy Equipment throughout the Chesapeake area. 2 Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
Pay Range: $35 - $45 per hour.
What We Offer:
Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Are you seeking an opportunity to use your skills maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing heavy equipment?
- Performing troubleshooting and repair work in the shop and in the field?
- If so, Speak to a recruiter today to learn more! If not, still speak to a recruiter! We have many openings that we would like to discuss with you!
Seeking Service Technicians to perform mechanical maintenance and assembly adjustments in the shop on heavy equipment such as excavators, dozers, loaders, pavers, backhoes and other heavy construction equipment. You will use your hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting skills while displaying a professional demeanor and promoting safety.
- Certificate from a Trade School or equivalent experience in mechanical equipment repair.
- Ability to work on a variety of heavy equipment at various locations
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and hydraulic maintenance skills
- Experience with Powertrains
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to use diagnostic software for troubleshooting
- Must be able to train others
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Good written and verbal communication skills
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.