Industrial Estimating Engineer
Chesapeake, VA 23323
CTR Group is seeking an Industrial Estimating Engineer for a client in Chesapeake, VA.
Pay rate is $40-45K based on experience.
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician with 3 or more year s manufacturing/industrial experience
- Ability to generate estimates and quotations based on technical drawings is essential.
- Vocational interests in administrative and organizational duties involving a meticulous eye-for-detail
- Capacity to support our Field Sales Force over the phone and via e-mail
- Working with and getting along with others is key to success
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and ERP.
CTR Group is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for the Industrial Estimating Engineer position job in Chesapeake, VA. Click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The summary of the typical functions of the job description is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the employee is not limited to and may differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties may be assigned by the client.