CTR Group is seeking a Machine Shop Manager for our Marine Fabrication client in the Portland, OR area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Excellent Salary and Benefits offered!
Salary Range: $113K - $124K
Relocation Compensation is Available!
Seeking an experienced Machine Shop Manager with the ability to oversee the daily planning and implementation of work assigned to the machine and repair shop. The position focuses on creating and implementation of work plans while meeting company and project objectives. The work involves selecting, training, and disciplining employees as well as assuring work is appropriately assigned, equipment and materials sourced, and all Local, State, Federal and Company safety regulations are met.
- Machining Experience (large and complex components, turning, milling, assembly)
- Estimating experience
- Machining technical knowledge and communication
- Extensive Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Decision Making
- Organization skills / Detail planning
- Machine tooling knowledge for aluminum, stainless, and carbon steel
- CAD / 3D modeling
- AS9100, ISO 9001, NQA-1
- Lean manufacturing
- Other manufacturing processes (particularly welding)
- Scheduling comprehension
- KPI development and management
- CNC programming knowledge
- Fixture design for machining and assembly
- Team leader
- Training and mentoring
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.