Charleston, SC 29405
CTR Corporation is seeking Manual Machinists throughout the North Charleston area. Recently separated or retired military encouraged to apply!
- Pay rates starting at $18.00-20.00/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay you receive a paycheck every week
- Comprehensive Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday
CTR Corporation is a full service staffing firm with over 30 years of experience in placing skilled trade's professionals. We employ a diverse team of recruiters that are dedicated to connecting your talents to our client's needs. We have multiple clients with positions available and can help you choose the best fit!
For Instant Consideration for this Manual Machinists job in North Charleston click Apply Now!
Not by a computer now? Feel free to TEXT US at 757-873-5900
A Manual Machinist is skilled in the installation of propulsion machinery, sea valves, steering gear, anchor handling equipment, elevators, pumps, ventilation fans, cooling coils, refrigeration units, compressors, weapons systems, remote operators, radars and antennas.
- Minimum of 1+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties.
- Operating manual Mills and Lathes to fabricate in a machine shop environment.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
Go to careers.Ctrc.Com for a complete list of job openings and additional job description information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified