Norfolk, VA 23523 US
CTR Group is seeking a Maintenance Electrician for our Shipyard client in Norfolk, VA
$02.50 - $26.50 per Hour Plus $120 Per Diem for non-local candidates!
Non-Local $20, 50-$26.50 DOE Plus $120 for NL
Performs installation, repairs, and maintenance in accordance with diagrams, drawings, schematics and the national electrical codes.
- Must understand ship nomenclature - be able to describe compartment listings, identify locations and navigate vessels.
- Must have experience in commercial and residential electrical work.
- Capable of and experienced in controller installation and repairs.
- Be able to plan an installation and draw up material list.
- Demonstrates proper use of electrical test equipment to include multimeter, amp probe, and megger.
- Must have some experience in phone and data cabling.
Must be able to operate the following:
Other equipment to be effective and efficient in electrical work.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.