CTR Group is seeking Maintenance Technicians/Plumbers for our client in Norfolk, VA. Local and non-local
Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
Weekly Pay – you receive a paycheck every week
Pay range: $20.50-$26.50 depending on experience
Plus $120 for non-local
Repairs and maintains facility parts, fixtures and equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufactures specifications machinery and mechanical equipment such as air compressors, fire pumps, metal shears, band saws, drill presses, plumbing and other production equipment.
Must be knowledgeable in drain cleaning, plumbing water heaters, water line replacements, detection of leaks and drain cleaning, clogged drains, drain repair, faucet, and fixture installation, garbage disposals, gas leaks, leaky faucet repairs, pipe cleaning and repair, plumbing inspections, toilet installation, toilet repair, water heater repair, and water leak detection.
- Should be able to make a diagnosis of machinery and equipment to determine problems and make proper repairs, whether the equipment is manually, air hydraulically or electrically operated.
- Be capable of using measuring instruments such as rules calipers and micrometers.
- Have some experience in operation of power tools, lathes, drill presses, band saws, grinders and other equipment to be effective and efficient in repairing equipment.
- Possesses some skill and experience in building maintenance and repairs including boilers.
- Experience in burning and welding would be helpful.
- In addition, knowledge and experience in temporary service going aboard navy vessels would be a plus.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team. Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.