Lancaster, VA 22503 US
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a fabricator preferably in a marine service organization.
- Fully literate in the English language, able to demonstrate proficiency reading and writing with profession grammar. Additional language fluency a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints to determine specifications for parts to be manufactured or repaired.
- Perform exhibition quality welding of stainless steel and Aluminum in TIG or MIG welding format.
- Inspect and measure finished parts to ensure that they meet specifications and tolerances.
- Use precision measuring tools, such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers, to ensure that parts meet specifications.
- Install and test equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- Maintain equipment and machinery, including lubricating and cleaning parts, replacing worn or damaged parts, and performing routine maintenance tasks.
- Previous experience in marine service organization preferred but not required.