CTR Group is seeking a Marine Mechanic to join our team in the British Virgin Islands. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing equipment and machinery, as well as maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Excellent Pay Rates and Benefits. All travel expenses paid and sponsorship available to work in the British Virgin Islands.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working as a Marine Mechanic with proven track record of successful maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of marine vessels and systems.
- Knowledge of marine engines, propulsion systems, generators, electrical systems, HVAC, plumbing, desalination equipment, and related components.
- Proficiency in reading technical manuals, schematics, and diagnostic tools.
- Relevant certifications in marine mechanics (ABYC and other manufacturer certificates) are highly desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.
This job description is not a comprehensive list of all duties that may be required. Employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned. All employees are expected to perform all duties in a timely manner and with good customer service at all times.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.