Lancaster, VA 22503 US
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working as a Marine Mechanic with proven track record of successful maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of marine vessels and systems.
- Knowledge of marine engines, propulsion systems, generators, electrical systems, HVAC, plumbing, desalination equipment, and related components.
- Proficiency in reading technical manuals, schematics, and diagnostic tools.
- Relevant certifications in marine mechanics (ABYC and other manufacturer certificates) are highly desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and physical.