CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is seeking an experienced NDT Inspector Level 2 in Hampton, VA.
Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
NDT Inspector 2
Direct Hire-Long Term
Must be able to interview in person
We have a significant backlog of work that requires skilled personnel to help achieve our customers’ expectations.
If you desire to work in a stable environment that will utilize your knowledge and challenge your capabilities, then reach out to a CTR Group staff member today!
Our customer is a manufacturing company that supports the defense industry and specialize in machining, fabrication, and welding of Aircraft Carrier and Submarine components.
Our mission is to have each and every one of our employees be an integral part of the team.
NDT Level II Inspector:
- Manufacturing firm is searching for a qualified NDT Level II candidate to perform NDT for both in-house and a diverse customer base
- UT Level II Certification is sought
- Certification in other methods, such as VT, PT, MT, PAUT and RT are desirable
- Job requires occasional off shift work and short notice support activities
- NAVY and/or ASME experience a plus
- High School Diploma, GED or industrial school certificate
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to pass drug test's
- Able to pass or obtain an FBI background check and security clearance
- Must be able to lift, carry and transport 75 lbs
- Must have documentation to support qualifications, upon request
- Must be a U.S. Citizen Compensation is dependent on experience and qualification
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.