Hampton, VA 23661 US
CTR Group is seeking a Process Owner - Casting Foundry for an Aerospace Manufacturer in the Hampton, VA area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Salary: $84K and higher
What We Offer:
Outstanding Career opportunity!
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonuses
- Robust medical plan
- Tuition assistance
- Located in Hampton VA, which is close to 6 major cities and only 4 hours away from DC and Maryland
This position will team with engineering and manufacturing to ensure that the investment casting processes are performed in compliance with methods, materials, and equipment specifications for Titanium and Superalloy large structural castings.
- Bachelor s degree in Metallurgy, Material Science, or other applicable Engineering discipline is required.
- 3+ years of Investment casting industry or related industry experience preferred.
- Leadership experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate with shop floor and management personnel
- Ability to organize, manage time and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a self-directed or team environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to apply engineering concepts to daily observations
- Must be able to apply principles of standard work
- Forward thinker innovate when the opportunity is presented.
- Knowledge of MS Office, with above average capabilities in Excel and Minitab
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing preferred.
- Familiarity/working knowledge with 3D modeling preferred (SolidWorks and/or ProCAST preferred)
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.