Hampton, VA 23661 US
CTR Group is seeking a Product Engineer for an Aerospace Manufacturer in the Hampton, VA area. Immediate opening and urgently hiring!
Salary: $84K and higher
What We Offer:
Outstanding Career opportunity!
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonuses
- Robust medical plan
- Tuition assistance
- Located in Hampton VA, which is close to 6 major cities and only 4 hours away from DC and Maryland
As a Product Engineer, you will be responsible for all dimensional characteristics and tooling pertaining to the investment casting process and our products. This may involve both new development and production castings. In this role, you will be teamed up with a Process Engineer who will be responsible for the metallurgical aspects of the process. The prime responsibility for this position is to engineer the highest yield and lowest overall cost product while meeting or exceeding all customer defined quality requirements. In this position, you will work in a team environment with other engineers as well as hands on with the manufacturing team so strong communication skills are needed.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or a four-year non-engineering degree with equivalent work-related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Investment casting experience
- Solid Works and NX CAD proficient
- Minitab/statistics knowledge and strong Excel capabilities
- Technical manufacturing experience
- Experience in tooling design and/or dimensional inspection/Metrology
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.