Hampton, VA 23661 US
- Oversee manufacturing tooling design, construction, and implementation
- Optimize dimensional yields of castings at minimum manufacturing cost
- Create manufacturing routing and processing instructions
- Develops and debugs processes for production and developmental castings
- Prepares First Article Inspections to qualify parts
- Actively pursues the continuous improvement of existing processes
- Supplies technical support to customers. Interacts with them regarding technical concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred) from an accredited four-year college or university or a four year non-engineering degree with equivalent work-related experience.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Investment casting experience
- Solid Works and NX CAD proficient
- Minitab/statistics knowledge and strong Excel capabilities
- Technical manufacturing experience
- Experience in tooling design and/or dimensional inspection/Metrology