Newport News, VA 236031366 US
CTR Group is seeking a Production Lead in Newport News, VA. Immediate openings and urgently hiring!
What We Offer:
- Weekly Pay
Skills and Qualifications
Scheduled hours are 5: 00 a.M. 3: 30 p.M. Mon Fri with additional overtime available. Hourly pay, paid weekly! Overtime is paid on hours worked above 40 hours per week.
This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
Duties include but are not limited to:
preparation of sheet metal parts for coating;
loading conveyor line effectively and efficiently;
- Work closely with management to troubleshoot processes, and to maximize performance and processes;
- Monitoring and requisitioning supplies and materials;
- Implementing and/or maintaining proper procedures, including Safety.
Requirements In order to be considered applicants must:
- Have experience on fast paced automated paint line, powder coating line, or plating line;
- Have strong supervisory and people skills;
- Be able to plan and delegate tasks;
- Be able to plan for the shift s powder coating schedule, while making changes to accommodate needed changes that occur during the shift;
- Represent our company in a professional and positive manner;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Be able to work daily or weekend overtime when deadlines require;
- Possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Be able to read shop blueprints;
- Be able to visually identify defects in finish quality;
- Be able to keep production records.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs;
- Corrected 20/? 20 vision;
- Able to stand, walk, sit, bend, twist, squat, reach and perform repetitive hand and finger movements;
- Work in ambient temperatures.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team, Apply today and Check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.