Norfolk, VA 23523 US
CTR Group is seeking an experienced Production Support Specialist for an exciting opportunity for a Ship Repair Company in the Norfolk, VA area!
PAY RATE: $23
The Production Support Specialist performs specific Programs/Production support duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions, and work routines. Performs data input, extraction, analysis, and development in support of Waterfront Operations departmental functions. Ability to take on and track multiple contracts
- A/BS in Business Administration or related academic field of study or
- AA/AS plus 1 year of related experience or 3 years directly related experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Experience in making professional presentations.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, able to self-manage, and have strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) within 6 months.
Must be able to climb vertical ladders and scaffolding, and work at heights. Must be physically able to commute to various areas of shipyard.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to dust, welding/burning fumes, and smoke. The noise level is usually moderate to extremely noisy, which may include sirens, horns, chipping, and hammering.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
CTR Group has been a leader in its industry for over 30 years and is rated highly on Google, Indeed and Facebook for being a great company to work for. If you enjoy being a part of a great team. Apply today and check out our website for more information.
CTR Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Candidates are selected based on qualifications and defined requirements of the job, not on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other protected status. Further, CTR Group encourages United States' Veterans and persons with disabilities to apply for positions for which they are qualified.